Featured post

TRUSTING GOD: THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY DEAREST JO





Happy Happy and Blessed Birthday Jyoti. It's rare I call you by your full name, but today is YOUR Day. Have a wonderful, cheerful, blissful and AMAZING year. It's the day you were born and did we ever think, we'll be such close friends one day? Nope.. Never. We may have met on Twitter and initially thought we would never be friends, but see, we were destined to be friends forever and so are we today, The Best Friends For Ever and Ever. You're the person with whom I can talk any and everything for as long as I want to. You're the world's best friend. My sukh dukh ka saathi #SKDS ;). Doesn't matter how big trouble I am in, all I have to do is to shoot you an email and you'll be there by my side the very next moment. You're my official nicknamer who have given me so many nicknames that even we both are unable to recall all of them.  May this jodi of Chunnu-Munnu be known forever. Every day is a celebration day for us. Our Tom and Jerry fights that always bring us even closer. Our SPs, FAs, PFDs, virtual trips and never ending Stupidity. I am short of words to tell you what you mean in my life. I wish you get sooooooooooooooo much of happiness as a present today. May god take away all your sorrows for ever and fill your life with only and only laughter & Joy. 

Kannada wish


SJ RULES..!!


Poem By Rhea for our friendship.

DEDICATING MY FIRST BLOG POST OF 2015 TO YOU MUNNU. WISHING YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN.


Yours and only yours
Chunnu



Comments

  1. You have made my B'day Super Special..This is the BESTEST B'day Gift anyone could have. :') The wonderful moments we have spent together sharing each others joys & sorrows are priceless..Thank You for coming into my life & spreading smiles everyday. I'm short of words to describe our friendship..Truly blessed to have you as my Best Friend...Love You Chunnu. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment