Featured post

TRUSTING GOD: THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE

Happy Father's Day


The pillar of the family,
The most unsung hero,
His sacrifices always go unnoticed,
Yet he finds his happiness in our smiling faces.

He works tirelessly all day long,
But we fail to appreciate his hard work.
He goes beyond the call of duty,
To ensure his family's safety and security.

If mother is our earth,
Then father is our sky,
Under whose care and protection,
We live with happiness and satisfaction.

-Shilpa Goel

Happy Father's day to World's Greatest Dad. The one who never scold me no matter what. The one who has always been there for me. The one who has always shown utmost trust in me, and believed in my dreams. The one who provided me with the best of everything. I am blessed to have the most caring and loving father. Anything and everything I write here would be so little to praise him. He is our World.

Wishing a very Happy Father's to day every dad and to all the single supermoms. Celebrate everyday.

Comments